Avoid Dual Agency buying property in Uruguay by working with a real Buyer’s Agent who works together with colleagues representing the sellers!
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT – WHY IS IT YOUR ADVANTAGE
- We are buyer agents and don’t represent the sellers to avoid conflict of interest during a transaction, and only represent the buyer’s side to represent their best interests. We work with colleagues together who represent the sellers.
- We have worked Real Estate in the US for over a decade as licensed Broker in California before starting in Uruguay in 2012. While Dual Agency is common in Uruguay, we decided to work differently and focus only on the buyer’s side.
- As Expats ourselves we know the different cultures and speak several languages: English, German, French, and Dutch
- We have access to the entire market, not only one firm’s inventory, and offer these properties for the same or better price as found on competing websites. We mainly show and work the Inventory of E&V without having a direct relationship with the sellers. If E&V doesn’t offer the desired property, we work at the same conditions with the inventory of licensed other reputable Brokerages in Uruguay
- No need to run around with five different brokers to see the entire market – we have access to everything out there!
- We work only with the best and trusted professional services together to ensure no later issues with the title of the client’s property. We mainly work with one of the top law firms in the country.
- All relevant paperwork, like pre-contracts and sales contracts, will be translated into the client’s mother language to avoid any misunderstandings.
- We are on the top in Google Reviews and have a Five-Star Rating
- We don’t charge for property showings or advice, and a client doesn’t have to sign a buyer’s contract with us.
- We charge the standard Uruguay Buyers commission upon successfully completing a transaction as stipulated by Uruguayan regulations
- We don’t only specialize in houses, apartments, and farms but also historic properties, commercial, wineries, and land.
- After a successful transaction, we help our clients with opening bank accounts, registration with public services and BPS and can recommend professionals for relocation, household shipments, and if necessary, enrollment into public or private schools, health insurance etc.
- We built ourselves in Uruguay and have a good network with local Architects and Builders and can connect our clients with honest and professional ones.
We are the One-Stop-Shop for English, French, German, and Dutch-speaking clients.
- No Dual Agency
- Access to the entire market
- Contracts in the client’s language
- Complete after-sale service